RED RIBBON CLUB(RRC)
RRC is functioning under the aegis of NSS.
To enable easy accessibility of qualitative education to the student community and ensure a place among the top technical institutions in the country as a distinct possibility.
- Impart analytical and research oriented technical education.
- Improve the learning experience for the students.
- Implement required systems and processes for delivering consistent equality.
- Inspire endeavors towards achieving Dr. Abdul Kalam’s vision 2020.
Creating awarness on AIDS/HIV among the students and general public.
- Awarness Training Programmes to our NSS volunteers (C-Life programme).
- Awarness Rally
- Awarness Human Chain
- World Aids Day celebration on 1st December every year at District level.
Dr.G.Balu M.Com., MBA., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
RRC meeting was conducted on 05.12.2018 to N.S.S volunteers.
- 170 Volunteers involved in Awarenesss for AIDS conducted by RRC in our college campus on 12.2018
Time : 9.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
Venue : Jaya college and university
Our NSS unit volunteers have made poster’s and slogan writing in the topic about
“Aids” and had been selected for the district level competition.
RRC meeting was conducted on 11.12.2017, to N.S.S volunteers
150 Volunteers involved in Awarenesss for AIDS conducted by RRC in our college campus on 12.2016.
RRC meeting was conducted on 15.12.2016, at NSS Room RRC The meeting to N.S.S volunteers.
200 volunteers participated in Aids Awareness Human Chain in our College Campus on 01.12.2015
150 volunteers participated in Aids Awareness Human Chain in our College Campus on 01.12.2014
RRC meeting was conducted on 08.12.2014, at Cunnan Auditorium by Mrs.Amudha District Manager, RRC The meeting focussed mainly on “PEER EDUCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME” to N.S.S volunteers.